June 17, 2011

At Last, Part Two

In my last post I wrote about how good it feels to hear the rumble of tractors around me because it means that the crops are finally getting planted after an exceedingly wet spring.The farmers needed a few dry days so that they could finally get their tractors into the fields.But it seems that one minute you are praying for one thing (no rain), and the next minute you are praying for another thing (rain).So you can imagine how excited I was today when it began to rain on all those newly planted seeds.

I was so happy that I grabbed my camera and went outside. I snapped a few pictures and then I turned to look in the other direction, and as often happens out here, there was a entirely different view when I looked the other way.There was a beautiful rainbow...... actually a double rainbow... can you see it?

No comments: